Your information (Data Protection)
We do not disclose or sell information about You to any other company or agency.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of You signing to receive information private, but unless We are negligent, We will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by You.
You can correct any information about Yourself, or ask for information about Yourself to be deleted, by giving written notice to Us at the email address shown below.
When You visit this Website or send e-mails to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. We communicate with You by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, You consent to receive communications from Us electronically and You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect Your statutory rights.
You may at any time request to receive our periodical newsletter. On receipt of any issue of our newsletter there is the facility to “opt out” of receiving any further issues.
It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your login details, password and all other details and information relating to Your account and purchase remain confidential at all times.
Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver a virus. Other servers cannot read them and personal information cannot be gathered from them. They are simply an identifier shared between you and Us; We do not share them with anyone.
If You do not want to accept cookies from Us, Your browser software should allow You to decline to accept cookies. Look, for example, in the Preferences or Internet Options features of Your browser to do this. However, You should know that if you disable acceptance of cookies or modify Your cookies in any manner, You may not be able to access Our Website or specific information, materials and/or services available on Our Website.
All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials on this Website are owned, controlled or licensed to Us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
These Terms only cover this Website. Any links within this Website are for convenience only. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of websites which are not under Our control. You use such other websites at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
1. We shall not be liable to You in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty for any loss or damage which You may suffer by reason of any act, omission, neglect or default (including negligence) in the performance of this Contract by Us, or Our agents, in a sum which is greater that the total price of the Contract.
2. We shall not be liable to You in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty for any loss of profits, business, goodwill, reputation, revenue or business opportunity whether direct or indirect and for any other indirect or consequential (including economic) loss of any kind which You may suffer by reason of any act, omission, neglect or default (including negligence) in the performance of this Contract by Us or our agents.
3. Nothing in these Terms shall operate so as to:
- exclude either party’s non-excludable liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its servants or agents; or
- affect Your statutory rights, where goods are sold to You, and You are dealing as a consumer within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act; or
- exclude the application of Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; or
- exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with the obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond Our reasonable control.
5. We do not warrant that the Website will operate error-free nor that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses. If Your use of the Website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, We are not responsible for those costs.
6. Save as set out in these Terms, We, to the fullest extent permitted by law, exclude all warranties, conditions and implied terms, including the warranty of satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose.
The construction, validity and performance of these Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and the parties waive any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that proceedings have been brought in an inappropriate forum.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these Terms shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any provision of these Terms.
The rights and remedies of each party in respect of these Terms shall not be diminished, waived or extinguished by the granting of any indulgence, forbearance or extension of time by one party to the other nor by any failure of or delay by a party in ascertaining or exercising any such rights or remedies.
The provisions of these Terms are severable and distinct from one another, and, if at any time any of the provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
This Website is owned and operated by Gina Campbell QSO. Our contact details are via the contact page.